Monday, September 7, 2009

I really, really love living in a city like London. It's so weird (also amazing) that we can just do things spontaneously that I would never be able to do in Ithaca or New Hampshire. Elizabeth and I just bout £12 tickets to see Avenue Q tomorrow night! I don't think we would have been able to do that, even in New York. 12 pounds? That's less than $20! (Well, depending on the exchange rate.)

My drama class is going to another play this week, called Punk Rock. That's at the Lyric Theatre, which is right in our neighborhood, in Hammersmith! I was a little nervous about living in such a big city, but so far the benefits have WAY outnumbered the drawbacks. It's kind of expensive, true, but when else would I ever have this opportunity? Everything I need is within walking distance, and everything I could possibly want is just a tube ride away.

No comments:

Post a Comment